Welcome to Virtu Verse
A Vitual Universe built by the public. Earn Credits in a SIM job or Military. Or be part of epic battles in the far reaches of the universe.
To create an open soarse expandable project which will standardize all gaming elements and combine RTS with FPS.
Work added to VV will earn Credits that can be used to upgrade your Avitar. To keep your character alive, VV uses androids built at factorys that the player will link up with as they are built. As a player achieves higher ranks, upgraded androids and weapons will become availible.
Ranking will be used to even team strengths.
56 articles since (Month) (Year)
Contents (view all pages)
What's new on Template:Virtu Verse
- MindMeister Map
- News text
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
|Footer retired - see http://gaming.wikia.com/wiki/Introducing_New_Gaming_Footers|